Do You Have a Real Estate Commission Dispute?

If you are a real estate broker or agent who is having difficulty getting your real estate commission because a dispute has arose during the sale there are some basic elements that had to be met for you to be entitled to your commission: (1) the broker or salesperson must be licensed by the California Department of Real Estate, (2) the obligation to pay your Real Estate compensation must have been made in writing, and (3) depending upon the terms of the agreement, the broker in the sale must have procured a ready, willing, and able buyer or tenant, prepared to purchase or lease the property.

Most often, the “procuring element” is almost always the subject of litigation. Jeffery Williams is a San Diego Real Estate Lawyer who can look over the written documentation that you have. If there is any possible way to make a case for your commissions earning we will find it and present a compelling case why the commission should be paid so that those who might be withholding payment fully realize that to not comply is probably not worth their efforts.

Contact San Diego Real Estate Attorney Valerie Kramer to make an appointment as soon as possible.

Business Attorney Valerie Kramer understands that investing some time in getting your business contracts in order, handling common legal transactions, or negotiating a lease should be cost-effective.

Valerie Kramer is also a Real Estate Attorney and helps Property Owners, Buyers & Sellers, Real Estate Brokers, Commercial Tenants and others involved in everyday real estate transactions and disputes. Valeries’s clients get maximum value for every penny spent, without padded hours for unnecessary “additional services.”

Call me personally – (619) 259-5030
– Let’s talk through your issue or opportunity.

We Are Your San Diego Business Attorneys…

We are proud to serve  San Diego  and  the San Diego County Area.

Business & Real Estate Lawyers for Individuals & Businesses

San Diego Business Attorney

Request A Free Consultation

-OR- CALL:(619) 259-5030